24/7 access to website based tools you, your family (all younger people need to start down the savings path as soon as they can), your friends, colleagues and associates can all benefit from. *
- Latest News. Our topical articles are chosen from amongst 20-25 to ensure they offer you an insight or information that is considered more important than what the other articles offered.
- Comprehensive financial tools to help you understand your Personal or family Cash Flow position or simply complete a Budget or work on some Superannuation scenarios.
- Research your questions at the ATO, ASIC, Centrelink and other relevant sites to better understand what happening in areas such as Superannuation, Employer responsibilities, Awards, Pensions, etc. Then discuss your questions with your Planner. Use eWombat for doing this research, type in keywords or phrases.
- Your information is private and confidential and should be treated that way. Using Secure File transfer means your information and Plans are encrypted when sent in either direction.
- Portfolio logins. Utilise the ability to login to your Portfolio 24/7 to see how it is going compared to your Plans.
- Online forms. More and more forms are now website based versions to save time and effort with printing and posting. By using such resources many Planners can also keep abreast of changes in your circumstances and this will always help them better plan your financial future.
- ASX Prices and Charts. Many sites will have these resources to allow you to quickly see how the market is going and check any stocks you’d like a price on. All such information is, though, delayed by 20 minutes.
- A stock ticker that displays 5 minute delayed information for the top 100 Australian stocks by market capitalisation.
* Not all services are on every planner’s website but most are.